Benefits of the Incubator
- Access to on-site business services/support
- Business coaching and mentorship
- New professional & quiet space with natural light, large, bright windows & custom furniture
- Private kitchen space
- Convenient downtown east location
- Close to TTC & GO Transit, Lakeshore Blvd. and the Gardiner Expressway
- Internal networking with other clients and assistance with collaboration
- External promotion of your products and services through the Incubator’s network
- Online membership profile on our website
- Meeting room hours + discounted rates for additional hours
- Business mailing address plus direct local telephone line (office clients only)
- Exclusive workshops and presentations
- Access to list of recommended business suppliers
Each semester, startups meet with their mentors for up to 6 hours to help the startup with their business development requirements.
This program matches startups at the Digital Media and Gaming Incubator with mentors to help with coaching and business development.
Startups receive guidance and coaching from entrepreneurs and other business professionals based on the startups’ needs and goals. Mentors volunteer their time to offer expert feedback on business plans, financial or legal issues, or advice on further funding and business development. We will do our best to match mentors and startups as requests are received.
The Digital Media and Gaming Incubator is looking for mentors to participate in its Mentorship Program. Mentors must be an entrepreneur/professional located in Ontario who is willing to mentor a startup company at the Incubator and would be available to participate for a minimum of 4 months.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.