The Incubator works with a variety of suppliers to ensure that clients are connected with local services that can help them succeed including legal and accounting professionals. In addition to these external connections, the Incubator office offers the following services to its clients. (Subject to change.)
Conferences & Events
- Searching for events online and staying up to date with the latest, then posting events for clients using our newsletter, message boards and email
- Finding local, national and international digital media & gaming related events
Government & Public Funding including OMDC, Telefilm, Bell Fund, CMF etc.
- Posting of upcoming funds available and applicable deadlines
- Funding applications – Proof reading & assistance understanding funding requirements
- Collection of and distribution of mail
Working with Students
- Assisting clients with finding students to fit their hiring needs through George Brown College placement programs/internships, volunteers and so on.
Up to Date Information
- Newsletters updates on incubator clients and their projects
- Introducing all new clients to one another, sharing news when relevant